Tops, Tees, Tanks, Sweatshirts
Important elements of photographing apparel flat
Showing a little movement helps add personality and flair.
When photographing flats, we make every effort to show the product attractively, but also accurately. This means pinning to keep things symmetrical, aligning logos and tags, etc. However sometimes there may be variations in hemlines, cuffs, etc. due to how the product is constructed or the fabric acts.
Feature details highlight special touches.
A rollover zoom on your website will usually pick up details. However, feature detail shots can call out extra special elements that rollover zoom may not.
Your Sadie images are yours to use however you like.
- Sadie images are specially designed with your needs in mind. Perfect for eCommerce, social media, email blasts and promotions.
- You can edit, crop and use these images however you wish.
- Sadie imagery does not include clipping paths or silos. (Need these? Here's some suggestions)
- Sadie will not store your original image files. Please back-up your images.
What is included
- Our experienced stylists will steam, prep and style your items for their big day.
- Our retouching team will perform basic clean-up.
- You will receive a digital download link to your web-ready .jpeg files.
- Your images will be delivered at the following aspect ratio: 1080x1080
- Your images will be photographed on clean, knockout white background.
- You own all rights and usage to your images.