How many pieces are you sending?
1) Choose your preferred angle, cropped or full.
2) Select the number of shots you will need.
3) Add to your order
After you check out, you can select a date for your shoot from our calendar.*
*Due to studio scheduling, your items will be shot on or around this shoot date.
Key Points when Photographing Jewelry
Consider the selling point
What are the selling features of the item? In this case, it's the charm. If your customers are purchasing your piece because of a similar reason, you may want to choose the cropped angle for your items.
Full crop showcases the chain and the clasp too.
If the entire necklace needs to be down to give an accurate description of what it is, select full angle.
Your Sadie images are yours to use however you like.
- Sadie images are specially designed with your needs in mind. Perfect for eCommerce, social media, email blasts and promotions.
- You can edit, crop and use these images however you wish.
- Sadie imagery does not include clipping paths or silos. (Need these? Here's some suggestions)
- Sadie will not store your original image files. Please back-up your images.
What is included
- Our experienced jewelry stylists will prep and style your items for their big day.
- Our retouching team will perform basic clean-up.
- You will receive a digital download link to your web-ready .jpeg files.
- Your images will be delivered at the following aspect ratio: 1080x1080
- Your images will be photographed on clean, knockout white background.
- You own all rights and usage to your images.