Earrings - Studs and Dangle
Key Points when Photographing Earrings
Our jewelry stylists shoot stud earrings at a slight angle to show the front, side and the finding.
Dangle earrings are shot the way they are meant to be worn, at an angle that best showcases the dimensions and features of the item.
Due to their unique nature, angles for dangle earrings may vary between straight on, and a slight 3/4.
Your Sadie images are yours to use however you like.
- Sadie images are specially designed with your needs in mind. Perfect for eCommerce, social media, email blasts and promotions.
- You can edit, crop and use these images however you wish.
- Sadie imagery does not include clipping paths or silos.
- Sadie will not store your original image files. Please back-up your images.
What is included:
- Our experienced jewelry stylists will prep and style your items for their big day.
- Our retouching team will perform basic clean-up.
- You will receive a digital download link to your web-ready .jpeg files.
- Your images will be delivered at the following aspect ratio: 1080x1080
- Your images will be photographed on clean, knockout white background.
- You own all rights and usage to your images.
Important Disclosure About Jewelry:
Please note that with all products but jewelry in particular, the way that the materials look under lights and through a camera lens can differ. We design our photography setups and our styling approaches to best bring out the features of your product. But just like with handmade, your photography could have some variations.