Bags on Model
To order photography for bags on model:
Please select a model from our online portfolio.
How many items are you sending?
1) Choose your preferred angle, back anterior, side, or hand-held.
2) Select the number of shots you will need for each angle.
3) Add to your order.
Upon processing, your order will be confirmed with you. A finalized shot list will be sent for your approval upon your product's arrival at our studio.
*Due to studio scheduling, your items will be shot on or around the week indicated in our shoot calendar.
Important considerations for photographing bags on model:
The back anterior angle works best for bag packs, shoulder bags and totes.
Bags that are held in-hand can also be photographed from this angle.
Your photography is yours to use however you like.
- Sadie images are specially designed with your needs in mind. Perfect for eCommerce, social media, email blasts and promotions.
- Sadie models come with all the model rights and usage you need for social media marketing, eCommerce and more.
- You can edit, crop and use these images however you wish.
- On model shoots at Sadie do not include clipping paths or silos.
- Sadie will not store your original image files. Please back-up your images.
What is included:
- Our experienced stylists will steam, prep and style your items for their big day.
- Our retouching team will perform basic clean-up on your images.
- You will receive a digital download link to your web-ready .jpeg files.
- Your images will be delivered at the following aspect ratio: 1080x1080
- Your images will be photographed on clean, knockout white background.
- You own all rights and usage to your images.
Looking for something more?
Auxiliary studio is our boutique product photography studio offering access to customized shoots and creative expertise and styling.