Apparel on Model - Cropped at Chin
To begin your apparel on model photography order:
Important elements of photographing apparel on model:
Why crop the model at the chin? Cropping the model at the chin can put the focus more on the item itself. Brands are increasingly moving away from using a form or mannequin, to a live model with this crop instead.
Showcase the fit of your items.
Your product will be styled with a top or bottom that is neutral and does not detract or confuse your customer.
Multiple angles highlight various product features.
When your customer tries something on in person. She is looking at cut, drape, color, pockets, darting, straps, length of hems.
On figure photography, (regardless of the look of the model) can help your customer get a sense of how the piece will fit her body.
Your Sadie photography is yours to use however you like.
- Sadie images are specially designed with your needs in mind. Perfect for eCommerce, social media, email blasts and promotions.
- Choose a model from Sadie's portfolio of available in-house models (subject to availability). Please ship items in the proper size indicated on the model page.
- You can edit, crop and use these images however you wish.
- Sadie imagery does not include clipping paths or silos.
- Sadie will not store your original image files. Please back-up your images.
What is included:
- Our experienced stylists will steam, prep and style your items for their big day.
- Our retouching team will perform basic clean-up.
- You will receive a digital download link to your web-ready .jpeg files.
- Your images will be delivered at the following aspect ratio: 1080x1080.
- Your images will be photographed on clean, knockout white background.
- You own all rights and usage to your images.
Looking for a little more?
Our boutique product photography studio Auxiliary specializes in elevating brands and product with customized shoots, creative expertise, and more.