Apparel on Model - Face Shown
To begin your apparel on model photography order:
Important elements of photographing apparel on model.
Pick your model choice from our portfolio, or shoot with whomever is on the schedule. (Models subject to availability.)
On-figure photography showcases the fit, drape, cut and how an item wears.
Sadie's team of in-house stylists will select any applicable shoes or accessories based on your comments. For product page imagery, we lean toward simplicity to keep the focus on your products.
Makeup and hair is kept neat, clean and simple.
Your brand may be saucy, silly, or casual. But for product shots we keep the focus straightforward, on the product attributes.
When your customer tries on an item. She is looking at cut, drape, color, pockets, darting, straps, length of hems.
On figure photography, (regardless of the look of the model) can help your customer get a sense of how the piece will fit a body.
Your Sadie photography is yours to use however you like.
- Sadie images are specially designed with your needs in mind. Perfect for eCommerce, social media, email blasts and promotions.
- Please ship items in the proper size for the model.
- You can edit, crop and use these images however you wish.
- Sadie imagery does not include clipping paths or silos.
- Sadie will not store your original image files. Please back-up your images.
What is included:
- Our experienced product stylists will steam, prep and style your items for their big day.
- Our professional retouchers will perform basic clean-up.
- You will receive a digital download link to your web-ready .jpeg files.
- Your images will be delivered at the following aspect ratio: 1080x1080.
- Your images will be photographed on clean, knockout white background.
- You own all rights and usage to your images.
Want a little more?
Check out our boutique studio, Auxiliary for additional options for customization, styling, and more.